The best podcast & blog ever made! Featuring talk about comics, video games, TV, music and movies.
.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Wii Opinion Update

Just to let everyone know, I'm pretty much back on the Wii bandwagon after a brief period of disappointment. The system seems to be hitting a real stride. Three terrific games -- Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, and Boom Blox (which I have yet to play but is supposed to be fantastic) -- were all released within weeks of each other, and I think we're in for some surprises come E3 (can you say Kid Icarus 2?). I've even gone back to finish Zelda, which for some reason I dropped, but is a pretty amazing game. (And as I've always said, Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games of all time.) Anyways, I've always been a Nintendo fan, so I'm excited to see the Wii living up to its potential.

No comments: