The best podcast & blog ever made! Featuring talk about comics, video games, TV, music and movies.
.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Attack of the Sketchbook #1 - Solid Snake

I used to draw all the time as a kid, but essentially gave it up once I discovered girls, the Beatles and the guitar. But in the last few weeks, I've spent some time with the 'ol pencil and paper, and have been really enjoying it.

I'm trying my hand at developing some sort of an animated style, as it's a look (The Clone Wars, Batman The Animated Series, etc.) I really love.

So in a new feature here at Robot Sweatshop -- Attack of the Sketchbook -- I'll be posting some of my sketches for your perusal. Don't worry, I know I ain't what one would call "good," or say, "talented," but I figure what the hell; let me know whatcha think, so long as you think everything I draw is fucking awesome.

The first entry for Attack of the Sketchbook, in celebration of the release of Metal Gear Solid 4 is none other than the game's hero and all-around video game icon, Solid Snake.

No comments: