The best podcast & blog ever made! Featuring talk about comics, video games, TV, music and movies.
.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Red Rings of Death Strike Again!!!!!

2nd Xbox goes belly up! This time it's an Elite system. Elite my ass. Called Xbox repair and I'm currently waiting for my coffin (pre-paid shipping box) to arrive. The console is still covered by the 3 year warranty which only covers hardware failure (red rings o' death). Future updates to come! Including my Metal Gear Solid review!!

5 comments:

Dan Brooks said...

So to clarify -- this means you're selling the 360 for a PS3 once it comes back?

Dan Brooks said...

P.S. "Elite my ass" -- awesome!

Chris Bacolo said...

No i'm not going to sell it, I have too much invested in it- games, downloads, xbox live subscriptions, etc. I'm just going to do a little more o.t. to get a reliable console.

Dan Brooks said...

Now that you, Little Mikey Civins, and Robot Sweatshop Junior Member Brian Giarratana all have PS3s, I think I shall join you. Though I will sell my 360 for one.

Dan Brooks said...

Man I say just sell the 360. MS doesn't deserve your money anymore. I really might sell my 360 for a PS3 now, but if I got one RRoD, I'd get it fixed and sell it.