The best podcast & blog ever made! Featuring talk about comics, video games, TV, music and movies.
.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Homemade Doo Wop: "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" by The East 2nds

Sir Michael Civins suggested I post this (so blame him) -- on July 4th, me, my dad and 2 uncles recorded a doo wop version of the standard, "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered." We really just copied the arrangement done by The 4 Evers, a great (and forgotten) Brooklyn doo wop band, though their version is only vocals and acoustic guitar.

We recorded the vocals together -- harmonies on one mic, lead on another -- and I overdubbed the instruments myself later on at home.

I'm calling us The East 2nds, since me, my dad and godfather all lived on East 2nd Street in Brooklyn at one point. Oh, doo wop, how we miss you. Anyways, enjoy. (I hope.) Click on the link below:

"Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" by The Best Band of All Time

No comments: